9/9/14

Photo Tuesday II

It has been 3 weeks since my last Photo Tuesday and I have two groups of images to share.  For those wondering what my Photo Tuesday is, it is a photographic journal of events and trips that I take.  So one group is from the Boston concert in Baltimore and the second was from this past Sunday, a fun zoo trip with a friend.  Just a little reminder that if you want to see the image larger, just click on it!





The Boston concert was on August 26th and it was my second time seeing them.  Crack The Sky was the opener for the concert and they were awesome.  I had never heard of Crack The Sky before but I'm glad I saw them in concert, they had great energy on stage.  I don't have too many photographs from the concert because dancing and singing along outweighed my desire to take pictures.  






















After Crack The Sky was done and a 30 minute break, Boston came on stage.




Tom Scholz is an absolutely amazing musician and it's such a treat seeing him play because you can just see the passion he has.  Seriously.  He was solo-ing with his eyes CLOSED, which is when this photograph was taken. 




It was an awesome concert and I learned that if you want to get some concert swag it's best to make your purchases as soon as you get there.  I waited until the end and they ran out of my shirt size.  Lesson learned!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next set of pictures are from our Sunday trip to the Virginia Zoological Park in Norfolk.  I recommend a visit to this zoo if you are in the area.  They have beautifully designed exhibits and great information about each animal.  We went in the morning so some of the animals were still sleeping.





While we were at the zoo a bit of a rain storm blew through.  This giraffe was not feeling it and ran to the tree and stayed put until the rain stopped.  The little white streaks in the photo is the rain.






And I end this post with a baby Screaming Hairy Armadillo.  This little guy was born on August 18th and he's starting to lose his new born 'pink' color.  I hope you enjoyed this Photo Tuesday and you can expect a post this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment