8/15/14

Space Sloth returns!


 Space Sloth was a little guy I created for my character design class, almost a year ago.  I thought it would be a fun challenge to give him some color and try and flesh out more of his design than just the image above (which is still up on my instagram).  
I think he could still use some work, I prefer the not so clean lines of ink rather than the crispness I made in Photoshop.  Probably change the yellow space suit to a blue, and make his eyes a bit larger.


It was a tough draw.  This project was the first time I've ever spent utilizing Photoshop as a means of drawing so there is definitely room for improvement.  I tend to stay away from color so that is something I will definitely be working on.

Below are just a few sketches I was able to do during the week.
  

I started Figure Drawing for all it's Worth by Andrew Loomis a few days ago and will have some study sketches from that soon, right now it's mostly been note taking and some little exercises.

That's all for today so I hope you have a happy Friday and an even better weekend! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment