8/19/14

Photo Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday my husband and I went to the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center.  I was so excited because aquariums are one of my favorite places to go (Baltimore Aquarium is my favorite, but that's most likely a biased opinion).  It was so much fun.  There were a lot of big viewing areas with seating which was nice and all the mini 'science centers'/activity rooms had great learning exercises (we put the Earth's tectonic plates back together in 20 seconds, crushing the 2 minute time limit, no big deal).  Since we were going out, I brought my camera and I just wanted to share a few photos.  There are also some bonus pictures of our hedgehog, Sonic, because she's adorable.










     



And finally...



I like the idea of 'Photo Tuesday'.  I might continue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment