1/1/15

New Year, New Post

First, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope 2014 will be remembered fondly and that 2015 will be seen with great hope.  At the end of Autumn, my goal to draw and create every week took a back seat so I intend to reignite that goal and start drawing and posting more on this blog.  I would eventually like to make a year in review of my work in December to see how much I have grown from drawing all year.  So on December 31, 2015, expect to see that!  Good Luck to everyone who has made resolutions and a Happy New Year!

About a week before Christmas, I did Sonic's second photoshoot.  She still took some time getting used to the shutter going off.







She loved the fake snow so much she started cuddled up and started to fall asleep!



And that's when the photoshoot ended and she curled up back under her log and took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment