1/20/15

Photo Tuesday IV

Today is the first Photo Tuesday of the New Year and it features the maternity session I did for my brother and sister-in-law!



I wanted to share some maternity photos that I took with my brother and sister-in-law a few days after Christmas.  This was the second time that I've done a photo shoot with people.  It was much easier than a house pet!  One of the things that I had difficultly with was the posing, but more into the session it became easier to direct and compose.  This was a fun learning experience and I can't wait to meet this little baby in a few short weeks!










This one tops my list for favorite photo session but that may change come February 14th.  Love you guys so much and I can't wait to meet my little niece or nephew in less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment