8/22/14

'Tastes Like' Series

I've been playing around with the idea of creating a series for a while now.  I have a few series planned out but I really wanted to start this one since summer is coming to an end.  This is the first of the series that I hope to continually post through out the rest of the month and then start up again around June, giving me a break from this and also having time to start other projects.



This is my 'Tastes Like' series: gourmet super hero popsicles.  The first is The Caped Crusader himself.

Tastes Like
"Justice"

So the popsicle is banana flavored and dipped in dark chocolate with gum ball eyes.  The ears and nose have marshmallow inside to help keep the shape.  I went with the smaller ears because I felt it complemented the popsicle well.

The next five days are going to be extremely busy (not like this week was either -_-), so I'm aiming to at least have one and a half more images in the series done so expect something Fantastic and Totally Tubular.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment